Lunenburg Doc Fest (LDF) is organizing the 3rd annual Atlantic Canada Delegation of documentary film producers to 2019 Hot Docs International Documentary Festival.
LDF will promote up to 20 feature documentary producers who will be given the opportunity to participate in the Festival and delegation-specific events. Producers will benefit from the following:
• discount on Hot Docs’ registration fees and Networking & Conference Pass
• participation in the LDF Atlantic Canadian Delegation to attend Hot Docs
• access to Hot Docs’ Distribution Rendezvous (ACD registration required to apply – March 14 deadline)
• a pre-festival complimentary project review with Hot Docs Industry Programs Manager
• featured index in the digital Doc Shop market — inclusion of 1 film free and additional films at 50% off, plus feature in prominent playlist on the website’s homepage
• access to Hot Docs Co-Production Events
• private International Co-Production Luncheon for International Delegations
• discounted accommodations
• co-host an Atlantic Canada Delegation reception at Hot Docs
• attending Delegations promotion via Hot Docs e-bulletin to over 20,000 people and on hotdocs.ca in the Official Delegations section
Hot Docs takes place Apr 25-May 5. Delegates are asked to arrive April 28 and stay through May 2 eve or the morning of May 3 to take advantage of all delegation-specific opportunities.
Previous participants have won cash pitch prizes, secured US and International distribution deals, had their films screen at the Hot Docs Ted Rogers Cinema, and more!
ACD members will also benefit from year-round initiatives and opportunities. There is no cost to apply. For more details and to apply go to https://lunenburgdocfest.com/industry/atlantic-canada-delegation-2/
Important deadline dates approach. Apply soon!